Is My Business High Performing – Strategic Goals
Do you have written strategic goals for your business? I am a firm believer of “Start with the end in mind.” You must create High-Level Goals for yourself and your company so you can stand out from the crowd and achieve your dreams. Following are some examples.
- Business Goals – Where are you now and where do you want to be in 18 and 36 months?
- Revenue – launch a new product
- Profit – increase 10%
- Customers – add twenty-five new customers
- Market Segments – extend my territory 20%
- Succession Planning – This is a development plan for:
- You – graduate from Dale Carnegie University
- Your managers – complete trade association management training program
- Team skill set – develop ability to offer a new product
- Personal Goals
- In the next 6 months I want to reduce my work week from 65 hours to 50 and then to 40 hours within 12 months
It is important to review your Strategy periodically and score keep Key Performance Indicators frequently. Adjustments may be required in both strategies and metrics. Success should be about diligence and desire, not luck. Develop a plan and work the plan.
Now is the time to implement a value acceleration plan for your business. If you are ready to take charge of your future and build wealth, contact Weiss Advisors today for a no-obligation discovery consultation.