Are you a High-Performance Business?
Where do you Fall in this Bell Curve?
- If your business is Below Average or a Low Performer, your Company is often not salable.
- Average Performers frequently sell at a discount to what you believe the real worth is.
- Above Average Performers may sell at a reasonable multiple compared to industry norms.
- Top Performers are those that earn valuations more than Industry Norms.
Top Performers Exhibit the Following Traits
- Consistent Sales & Earnings Growth
- Strong Management
- Good Systems & Processes
- Sticky Customers / Raving Fans
- Great Culture
The degree to which you do not possess these traits determines how far you move to the left on the Bell Curve.
Now is the time to learn more. If you are ready to take charge of your future, contact Weiss Advisors today for a no-obligation discovery consultation.